- TERMS OF WEBSITE USE
Here are the meanings of some of the abbreviations and specific terms we will use.
"Our site" means the myFUJIFILM website https://myfujifilm.co.uk/.
"Software" has the meaning given in clause 15.
"Fujifilm/we/us" means FUJIFILM UK Limited.
"You" means the individual using our site.
- INFORMATION ABOUT US
The myFUJIFILM website is operated by FUJIFILM UK Limited ("we/us"). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 01264514 and have our registered office at FUJIFILM UK Limited, Fujiiflm House, Whitbread Way, Bedford, MK42 0ZE
To contact us, please email us at email@example.com.
- ACCESSING OUR SITE
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the services we provide on our site (in whole or in part) with or without notice (see below). We will not be liable to you or any third party if for any reason either our site is unavailable at any time or for any period or for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of such services.
In order to use our site, you must obtain access to the internet through a computer, tablet or other device that accesses web-based content. You must provide such computer, tablet or other device and pay for any service and/or telephony fees associated with such access.
In summary you are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
- SUPERVISING CHILDREN
- OPERATION OF OUR SITE
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the format and content of our site (or any services offered by our site) at any time.
If the need arises, we may terminate or suspend the operation of our site (or terminate or suspend provision of any services offered through our site) for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason. We may even close it indefinitely. We may do this at any time and without notice.
Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any user of our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- SPECIAL TERMS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognising the global nature of the internet, you agree to comply with all local laws and rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the services we provide on our site, use of such services or access to such services.
- GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that we may establish general practices and limits concerning use of the services we provide on our site. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
- LINKS FROM OUR SITE
Our site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other internet sites or resources. Because we have no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- LINKING TO OUR SITE
You may provide a link to our site, provided that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website or application that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site or in any other app.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website or app from which you are linking must not contain any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the services we provide on our site and any necessary software used in connection with such services ("Software") contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that content contained in information presented to you through our site and the Software is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorised by us, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on our site or the Software, in whole or in part.
You agree not to access such services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us use in accessing such services.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licencors.
- LEGAL NOTICE
You expressly acknowledge and agree that:
- Your use of our site is at your sole risk. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we and our fellow FUJIFILM Group companies and third parties connected to us expressly disclaim all warranties, conditions and other terms of any kind, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to any implied term of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, and any term as to the provision of such services to a standard of reasonable care and skill or as to non-infringement of any intellectual property right.
- We make no warranty or representation that: (i) the services we provide on our site will meet your requirements; (ii) such services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free; (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of such services will be accurate or reliable; (iv) the quality of any services, information, or other material obtained by you through such services will meet your expectations; and (v) any errors in the Software will be corrected.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of our site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your mobile device or computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- LIMITATION ON OUR LIABILITY
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, our fellow FUJIFILM Group companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or exemplary loss or damage (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages) including, without limitation, loss of income or revenue, loss of business, loss of profits or contracts, loss of anticipated savings, loss of data, loss of goodwill or wasted management or office time, resulting from: (i) the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site or any services provided on our site , any websites or resources linked to it and any materials posted on it; (ii) unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on such services; or (iv) any other matter relating to our site or such services, in each case whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server(s) on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your mobile device, computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website or other resource linked to it.
- TRADEMARK INFORMATION
FUJIFILM, the FUJIFILM logo, myFUJIFILM House of Photography, the myFUJIFILM logo and any other FUJIFILM product and/or service names that appear on our site are trademarks of FUJIFILM Corporation and/or its subsidiaries. Without FUJIFILM Corporation's prior written permission, you agree not to display or use such marks, logos and/or branding.
- COPYRIGHT CONCERNS
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask users of our site to do the same. If you believe that any of your intellectual property rights have been infringed on our site, please report the problem to us at email@example.com.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
© 2022 FUJIFILM UK Limited. All rights reserved.